- For more information on the interface, click here.
Appearance of some parts of the interface may change as a part of events.
The scroll interface can be seen in the Courtyard or Village, once a mechanism is entered into, the scroll may disappear. When the scroll is rolled up, the gold, beads, and stamina counters also collapse.
- Shikigami Records: An overview of the contracted (summoned) youkai, the shikigami, can be seen in the shikigami records. The shikigami records also includes the Mitama interface.
- Onmyoudou: The player character, the onmyouji and their goryou can be viewed and customised in the onmyoudou interface.
- Friends: is a social feature that enables interactions between familiar players. Making friends will provide additional drop buffs when teaming up as well as other benefits.
- Missions: interface shows the progress of daily missions and one-time/repeatable achievements.
- Shop: allows browsing and exchanging/buying of things such as items, IAPs (in-app purchases), and physical merchandise using a variety of game currencies. The items could be equipment, cosmetics, and more.
- Guild: offers information and content relating to the game. The information of shikigami and Soul can be seen. Rewards can also be gotten from collecting shikigami. Further, side-stories and dance choreographies of certain shikigami are available.
- Multiplayer: function allows players to form teams to challenge certain instances to clear them faster, get more drops, and save stamina.
- Codex: offers information and content relating to the game. The information of shikigami and Soul can be seen. Rewards can also be gotten from collecting shikigami. Further, side-stories and dance choreographies of certain shikigami are available.
The bar on the top right shows in the Courtyard and Village, as well as in exploration, and the kekkai. Some features are shown or hidden depending on the context.
- Chat: Opens up a panel of channels to browse and chat in on the left side of the screen.
- Mail: Opens up the mailbox to see messages and redeem attached rewards.
- Sushi: Shows the counter of stamina, and has a button to buy more.
- Beads: Shows the number of beads, and has a button to buy more.
- Gold: Shows the number of gold, and has a button to buy more.
- Buffs: Opens up a panel of current buffs and shows remaining times, with the option to un/pause some of them.
- Progress: On PC versions only, there is a limit to the number of times certain mechanisms can be cleared. This indicator does not show up on mobile.