- For more information on the interface, click here, otherwise, here is more information on the Scroll menu.
The courtyard is the area that is first seen when entering the game.
The scroll interface can be seen in the Courtyard or Village, once a mechanism is entered into, the scroll may disappear. When the scroll is rolled up, the gold, beads, and stamina counters also collapse.
- Summon: Allows access to the Summon and Shrine interface where N~SSR shikigami as well as other tools can be acquired.
- Village: Heads to the Village for LBS and coop-related gameplay mechanisms, they open at certain times.
- Exploration: Goes to the map where player can access some solo and multiplayer instances for the sake of acquiring materials and other rewards. The lantern will not have a red dot as a notification, but will glow brighter with a butterfly encircling it.
- Bounty: The favourite shikigami will offer rewards in exchange for dealing with certain shikigami. The default shikigami is Kohaku, but shikigami with all their bios unlocked can also be selected in whichever skin available.
- Jizo Statue: The statue offers a timely list of in-game events to act as a shortcut for the player. There is an option for push notifications for each event.
- Story: A related shikigami appears in the courtyard to commence a chapter.
The lanterns on the wishing rack act as wrappers for various Onmyoji-related websites
- Event: Serves as the entrance for the current major event happening in-game
- NetEase Sprite/Navigation: Links to the game helper which answers many questions
- Events: Links to the events page, showing various holidays, online and offline events, and other pertinent happenings
- Survey: Occasionally serves a survey for players to complete to gather feedback for the future progress of the game
- Fanworks: Links to the official website where players can upload their fanworks, and others can browse through them
- Customer Service: Connects to a chat with a customer support representative, along with a FAQ, to help solve problems
- Redeem Code: Opens a window where a PIN can be entered to redeem for in-game items
- Bulletin Board: onmyoji forums
- Official Wiki: official japanese wiki, can also be accessed at https://kamigame.jp/陰陽師/index.html
The onmyoji can be tapped on to switch to them or change their skin.
By tapping the tree past story chapters, past memory scrolls can be viewed or can change the courtyard skin.
Paper dolls will dispense buffs, offer portals to certain events, and provide other daily rewards. They may also serve as the redemption mechanism for some event rewards. Appearance may change depending on events.
The shikigami that offers bounty can be changed if all their bios can be unlocked. Each shikigami has a different pose.
- For more visit Courtyard Animal
Other things may show up in the courtyard due to events.
The chimes by the Summon entrance will change the background music when tapped on, it is not always available depending on the courtyard skin.
There is a crow on the wishing rack in the default skin.
The N rarity Amanojaku shikigami and Kappa can be hidden in the background.