Boss souls are unique souls based on their associated Demon Encounter bosses.
How to Obtain
They can be obtained by participating in or discovering Demon Encounter bosses, by exchanging 50 Demon Souls for them in the Mystic Trader shop or by purchasing them from the Soul Shop.
Boss souls have 2-set effects and grant bonuses to random base stats (excluding Crit DMG and SPD). The 2-set effects provides a passive that only work against monsters (non-player owned shikigami).
Thus, 4-set effects can be obtained from regular soul sets, and multiple of different boss sets can be used together as well.
- Bosses are not immune to the poison
- Poison damage is dependent on the damage dealt by the equipper and not attack
- It will trigger from shields
- It also triggers against monster shields
- The total effect is +25%. It won't become +50% etc if multiple attacks occur
- The damage buff lasts until end of a round.
- It triggers on the 6th hit, even if the target has been changed
- It also triggers from Seductress procs
- If equipped on Ushi, it will trigger if her doll is hit.