Leader or boss mitama can be obtained from the matching gathering bosses in Demon Encounter, which happens by altering the rewards.
Can be obtained from defeating the boss, buying from shop or by exchanging 50 Demon Souls.
Leader mitama are useful as 2-sets only, and will alter the base attributes. The 2-set effect provides a passive that only work against monsters (non-player owned shikigami).
Thus, 4-set effect can be obtained from normal mitama sets, and multiple leader sets can be combined together as well.
Remember, multiple set effects can occur due to 2+4 or 2+2+2, but the same set can't take effect twice i.e. 2*2+2.
- Tsuchigumo Mark
- Speed is reduced by 10% and deals indirect damage at the end of the target's turn, lasts for 1 turn. Can be stacked up to 3 times.
- Bosses are not immune to the poison
- Poison damage is dependent on the damage dealt by the equipper and not attack
- Mitama will trigger from shield
- Gashadokuro Damage Boost
- Damage against monsters is increased by 25%, lasts for 1 turn.
- Mitama also triggers against monster shields
- The total effect is +25%. It won't become +50% etc if multiple attacks occure
- Namazu Damage Reduction
- Gain 60% damage reduction.
- Namazu Damage Boost
- 6% of damage reduction is transfered into 1.5% damage boost, lasts until the end of round.
- The damage buff lasts until end of a round
- Shinkirou Shelter
- Blocks one controlling effect from a single attack. Shelter regenerates after 5 turns, regenerates after 5 turns..
- It triggers on the 6th hit, even if the target has been changed
- It also triggers from Hari Onna procs
- If equipped on Ushi, it will trigger if her doll is hit.