One of the 阴阳天机谱 series. Written by 解说七老爷
- The total damage is recorded damage * crit damage * (1-negated percentage), compared with Shoyo's maximum health * 12. That would be 34000 * 12 = 408K. In other words, it's 450.8K damage vs 408K. Take the smaller number, and so Shoyo deals 408K damage.
- 1 Calculation Mechanism
- 2 Omagatoki Formation
- 2.1 Formation
- 2.1.1 Notes
- 2.2 Mitama Choices
- 2.3 Additional Notes
- 2.1 Formation Recommendations
- 3 Conclusion
- 4 References
As mentioned before, when Shoyo uses the third skill, two enemies are selected: what you locked onto, and the lowest health ratio. Note that these two don't have their damage calculated at the same time, instead the locked target is first calculated, and then the other one. So this is the reason why y…
This is a more or less complete guide to autoing mitama 10, i.e. no need to aim and finishing everything in 1 round for the first two rounds. will be excluded due to their prospective damage.
- 1 Susabi
- 1.1 2 fire attacker
- 1.2 Normal attacker
- 2 Aobouzu
- 3 Raw Data for HP/DEF
- 4 Reference
- 5 Notes
- 6 More Links
Susabi needs 6 onibi, so the other attacker cannot have a skill that consumes 3 onibi. Instead:
For example Inugami.
- High speed: Kamigui -> Ibaraki -> Seimei -> Attack -> Fire -> Susabi
- Low speed: Kamigui -> Seimei -> Ibaraki -> Attack -> Fire -> Susabi
With this, Susabi has 7 onibi.
For example Itsumade, Kyuuketsu (Shingan), Amanojaku Ao.
- High speed: Kamigui -> Ibaraki -> Seimei -> Fire -> Susabi -> Attack
- Low speed: Kamigui -> Seimei -> Ibaraki -> Fire -> Susab…